Thursday, August 16, 2012

Is it Dreaming or Planning?

I suppose it depends on your point of view.  I know it's about 9 months away, but I make plans for river trips that far in advance, so it seems only logical that it's time to start planning for an Alaska trip next summer. Everyone says that Mike & Terri Church's book is an important source so Amazon kindly dropped one at our doorstep a couple days ago along with bits and pieces to install a forced air duct to the upper loft in the Scamp. Right now I'm having fun with the book while we wait for cooler weather in the garage before tackling more Scamps mods.

A quick, random look through the book confirms that it's full of good info - better in many ways than the Milepost that we used when the son and I drove up in February a couple years ago. I can see hours invested in making a list of "don't miss" places!

No comments:

Post a Comment